Combined inlet shields replace traditional air inlet louvres and intake screens and improve your cooling equipment hygiene.
- Eliminate water splash-out
- Protect the circulating water from exposure to sunlight, hence they reduce the growth of algae or harmful bacteria.
- Act as a filter, preventing contamination of the basin water due to debris and reducing basin cleaning.
- Reduce risk of ice formation at the air inlet during freezing conditions.
- Corrosion and UV resistant PP honeycomb material.
- Light weight, easy to handle and to remove without tools
- Upgrade - retrofit kits available for replacing old style air inlet louvers on all unit types.
Hygiene tip !
Replace your traditional inlet louvers with the new standard combined inlets shields to benefit from improved hygiene and reduced maintenance.
Want to benefit from combined inlet shields? Contact your local BAC representative.